Thursday, May 6, 2010

BEES?!

Welcome back, and thanks for coming back.  I've said it before, but "more regular" updates are coming.  Just exactly what that means, I'm not yet sure.  But at least twice a week.  Here's number two for this week, and it's a dooz(zzzzzz!)y.

So I decided to break up Addy's photo shoot with some of the nature shots I've gotten lately. Those of you looking for more headshots, they're coming. For now, bees!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

BEES?! Yes, bees. Bees for Old Bear. He loves the honey!

Arrested Development, great show, or greatest show?

For those of you still on board, let's get to the bee pictures! These were taken at my parents house a couple of weekends ago. The day was winding down, the sun slowly starting to set, and this beautiful apple tree was full of bees going about their bee business. Or should I say, buzz-ness? I should not.

I stood there for probably close to an hour watching them work. As the time passed the bees thinned, closing up their business (buzz-ness? It's sticking) for the day. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to try to keep a bee in frame at full zoom on a 300mm lens. Difficult!


But the tree was beautiful, the bees were interesting, the flowers were incredible (and smelled even better). So here are your bee pictures for the day. Enjoy.

Buzzzzzzzzzz!








0 comments:

Post a Comment