Friday, March 12, 2010

FC, LSPotS (Part 2)

Now that's a post title!

So here we have the second half of the pictures I posted earlier in the week. It's mostly a return engagement for Bella. I know how you've all been asking for more dog pictures. Don't think I'm not listening, people want to see more dog photos, they get more dog photos!

I'm going to try to give a litle more background on the photos that are posted here from now on. I'm really uncertain as to what else I can talk about at the moment, while 918 Photo continues to have 0 (zero?!) clients. Even with clients, it might help potential clients to hear a little bit about the who/what/when/where of the photos. So, info!

That picture that you see at the top of the post (and larger at the bottom) has quickly become one of my favorite photos ever. This was taken mid-afternoon at the end of a very full weekend which my pup (Olive) spent running Bella into the ground. It had gotten to the point where she was no longer interested in what Olive was up to, and would just sort of sit in a spot near Olive and just watch. Sleepily.


Eventually Bella ended up hiding behind a tree. Intentional or not, it just lined up perfectly for my sneaky little shot of her.

It's possible you may be starting to think that 918 Photo only shoots dogs. Not true! But dogs are adorable and way less aware of the camera than people. So when I get a chance, dogs get their pictures taken.

I get the chance a lot.

Have I mentioned that 918 is open for business? Because we are. Fact.

Come on down!




0 comments:

Post a Comment