Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Fever

New client special! To remind everyone, we'll be offering our services at an extremely discounted price to our new clients for a limited time. Contact us for all the details, but now is an excellent time to try us out and see for yourself that 918 Photo takes some snazzy pictures.

So it was lovely last week. 50's, sunny, beautiful. Days later... not so much.

But I'm here today with some great shots from this past summer to help ease the pain. Or make it worse. I'm not sure which we're accomplishing, but I am (almost) certain... something is being accomplished. Probably.


So you'll see some great portraits of all ages coming up soon. Today I've got some of my favorites from the past year. These come from the same day, same event, a Cystic Fibrosis Foundation walk held in Enfield, CT in mid May. I'll just take a moment to mention that this is a great event that happens across the country every year, and if you can particiapate or donate to someone else, I would highly recommend it.

I'll also be sprinkling in my personal favorite "other" photos throughout. Landscapes, inanimate objects, experiments, other artsy stuff. Here are two taken in New Hartford, CT days before the walk. You'll notice all the green and the distinct lack of snow. Ah... not winter.







Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment